At Academic Heights, we strive to provide the students with proper care and that what is of paramount importance for us. We have our own fleet of school buses, some of which are outsourced. These buses are designed as per the safety standards and run by experienced and skilled drivers. Our personnel is very meticulous towards even the small needs of children.
A separate transportation fee is charged for the safer onboard journey of your ward under the supervision of our trained transportation attendant. We have special arrangements in the buses in case of emergency, for example, we have provided mobile phones to the bus drivers and attendants in order to ensure and maintain effectiveness in terms of services and communication. Apart from this, the attendants and teachers in the buses are well-trained in first aid and other emergency situations.
For any query, kindly enquire with our transport department before finalizing the transportation facility at Academic Heights.
- The contractors of private buses hired by the school have to furnish an NOC from
the State transport department and the school ensures that the police verification is
done for the drivers and conductors. They work under the direct supervision of the
- Once the morning drop-off has been done, the school bus-in-charge ascertains with the help of guards that every single bus has been vacated and no child is left in the bus, before the buses move to the parking bay.
- At dispersal time, children of Pre Primary classes and Classes I and II are accompanied
to the school bus as well as private vans in a group by a set of designated teachers.
- The school sends an SMS to parents in case of buses running late.
- Every bus has a teacher and a lady guard present on the route.
- No transport facility shall be available for other activities / events that school may plan on holidays / vacations.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions / altercation / physical fight with the bus staff. Bus employees are not authorized to change/add bus stops.
- The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.
- Any suggestion/ complaint regarding the transport service is to be made in writing strictly to the Transport Department and the same shall be entertained by the Transport Department only.
- The School management and School Principal shall no way interfere with the decisions taken by the Transport Dept. for the smooth functioning of the transport service for the students.
- It is important that any change to the usual pick-up/ drop routine is intimated to the transport in charge a day in advance. Bus crews have been instructed to bring back to the school any student who is not collected by the authorized person at the designated bus stop.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the drivers and attendants. It takes nearly two weeks to set the transport route. Hence, there is a possibility of mismatch of timings given to you at the start.
- Regular workshops are conducted for drivers and conductors to sensitize them about
child safety and importance of the traffic norms.