If you are preparing for JEE, certain things should always be there in your mind. Starting from scratch, JEE is a national-level engineering test. It generally has 2 papers:
JEE Main is a section-level test with a lower level of hardness. Moreover, if you are planning to get good grades in IIT-JEE, contact us; we are the best IIT coaching institute in Gorakhpur.
- The score of this is acknowledged by IIITs and NITs, and other renowned foundations. When you clear the JEE Main, you should sit for the JEE Advanced, which is obligatory if you need a place in the IITs.
- Jee Main Paper 1 is led in a web-based model in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics subjects for 3 hours.
- In total, Seventy-five inquiries are there, out of which 25 inquiries are asked from each subject. Sixty questions are MCQ sort of inquiries, and 15 will have mathematical as a reply.
- For MCQ sort of inquiries, each right answer is given +4 marks, and for each incorrect reply, - 1. On account of non-MCQ-type questions, each right answer is considered as +4 marks. No negative marking for unattempted questions or wrong responses.
- JEE Advanced is an internet-based assessment comprising 2 papers of 3 hours in length each.
- If you think how many marks in total are there for JEE Main Paper 1, then the answer is 300.
- Inquiries are posted in subjects of PCM. They are both MCQs and Numerical based inquiries. The paper format and the number of inquiries posed are not the same and change each year.
- From your reference books and study format to how you settle the paper, all can go far in assisting you with accomplishing your IIT dream.
So, these were the following couple of tips you should keep in mind when preparing for your IIT JEE, which, whenever done appropriately, can be a distinct advantage. Apart from all this, Academic Global is the best Jee Main Training Gorakhpur where you can make your future bright.